Successful together in the team
Thank you for your interest in supporting the team of INKA System GmbH!
We are currently looking for the following employees to strengthen our team:
Assembly worker for special machinery (m/f)
The individual parts of machines/plants which are produced by our company will be assembled by you on your own initiative, and your responsibility, and also during assembly assignments at the customer´s premises followed by commissioning.
You have had an education in the field of mechanical and plant engineering, electrical engineering or mechatronics. Reliability, a sense of responsibility and a high degree of diligence and ambition are characteristics which distinguish you. Professional experience and being able to work on your own initiative are an advantage.
CNC Machine turner (m/w)/CNC Miller (m/w)
- Operation of our high precision CNC tooling machines
- Production of various parts according to technical drawings
- Flexibility in familiarisation with other technologies
- Successfully completed training as a tool mechanic, industrial mechanic, cutting mechanic or precision tooling mechanic
- Accurate and conscientious working manner
- Teamwork and readiness to work shift and weekend duties.
PLC/Software Engineer (m/w)
You will be involved in a project in close collaboration with our project team and the customer. You will develop individual PLC programmes for assembly and automation tasks for our special machines.
Qualified practitioner (electrical engineer/craftsman) in the programming of PLC programmes on SIEMENS S7. Team spirit, creativity, communication are among your strengths. In addition, we expect flexibility and willingness to travel within the scope of customer commissioning.